MULTI concert series
MULTI is a concert series at Lydgalleriet / Østre using their semi-permanent 24 speaker surround sound louspeaker rig. The MULTI concert series commission new works for multi-channel speaker setup, giving new musicians, composers and sound artists the opportunity to express themselves using spatial sound.
Since 2015 I have been co-curating this series.
MULTI is a collaboration between Lydgalleriet, BEK, NOTAM, Borealis and Electric Audio Unit and entails commissions and development of new work, software development and competence building within surround sound, as well as presenting important Norwegian and international works.
Photos by Vilde Salhus Røed
March 9 2017 – Borealis 2017 festival
- Tolga Balci : Black Empire – Fragile Objects
- Yvette Janine Jackson : Swan
- Jacqueline George : Happening now
- Craig Wells with Mathias Loose : Bleached words
- Yvette Janine Jackson : Invisible people (A Radio Opera)
October 31 2016 – Ekko 2016 festival
- Bethan Kellough (UK/US) : Aven (2016, 3D ambisonic version)
- Niilas (NO) : Vinter (2016, world premiere)
March 10 2016 – Borealis 2016 festival
- Julian Skar (NO) – Mia Marlen Berg (voice) – Kunsten å tvile (2016, world premiere)
- Kari Telstad Sundet (NO) – Hvilested (2016, world premiere)
- Anders Vinjar (NO) – Le camere invisibili / Usynlige rom (2016, world premiere)
December 9 2015 – Acousmatic Encounters
- Trond Lossius – Listening understood as inhabiting (2015)
- Joseph Anderson – Mpingo (2003)
- Julia Hanadi Al-abed – Bilad El Châm (2013, 3D ambisonic version)
March 12 2015 – Borealis 2015 festival
- Thorolf Thuestad: Corpus (2015, world premiere)
- Rebecka Sofia Ahvenniemi: Mouseion (2015, world premiere)
- Natasha Barrett: Volvelle 1 (2015, world premiere)
- Bethan Parkes: Adrift (Waves) (2014, 3D ambisonic version)
Last updated 2017-03-10.
|Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Norway License. Web site hosted by BEK.|