My mail program just collapsed. It’s a few years old and apparently have a problem if the database exceeds 2 Gb. I just received a 12 Mb attachment and that seemed to cross the magic limit that I didn’t know of. Bugger!
There’s a fix app (18$) but I’m not sure that it will solve the problem. If it could be a “no cure no pay” I would have considered it but the way it’s now I’m not sure.
One thing’s for sure. I’ll be moving to a different mail program ASAP most likely Thunderbird. The only problem is that there’s no way to import mails from my current program. Bye Bill.
Update: Managed to fix it.
I’ve now got 208 488 mails. I’ve received and sent 51 100 mails since the previous time the mail program broke down apporox a year ago. Almost all mailing lists are still in digest mode and I trash spam mails. What’s left average to 140 mails a day…